The smell of odourless flower

 

Flower of Evil

The smell of odourless flower




The Flower of Evil name gives me the fantasy that a beautiful object is preserved by a highly rigid cruel person which is like normal cliché storytelling in the fantasy genre. This Kdrama showed me a different standpoint of cruelty, cure and love. As an observer, if I break the title of this drama “Evil” will be the father of the protagonist and the “Flower” will be the protagonist who is captured and feels worthless due to the situation he is facing. The protagonist is emotionless but still, we are stunned by the tearful scenes due to the perfect manifestation of relations through the skill of acting. The persisting internal conflict of the character to realize his real potential to feel love, care and attachment tackles the external question of how to physically express himself to make his loved one happy. I became more and more attracted to the protagonist when he repeatedly says I am doubtful of my love to you, a truly loving person can only think the way he does, the concern about a thing shows how much we are fond of it. The story reminds me love is the question and answer for every protagonist who feels like the antagonist inside and we need to know love can bloom even beneath our hearts towards ourselves.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts