Worth cheering hearts and, money but not much worth justifying its core.

 

Dunki

Worth cheering hearts and, money but not much worth justifying its core.

Dunki was a thoughtful film directed, acted and cast perfectly with the combination of entertainment and excellent screen presentation. SRK’s charismatic presence covered up the gap which made me feel illogical at some points of the movie. The core voice of the movie was about the illegal migrants' issues and the situation which urged them. If I truly ask myself does the movie justify this core subject? The answer is no, even if the performance of the actors was nice but the pace of storytelling was least attractive to me, we can easily guess the plot points. When it comes to the consistency of the character’s goals and intentions, it was unsatisfying for me. Overall this movie had an entertaining factor which made us dragged into the film. When we separate the entertainment I feel such kind of social realities would be better if it presented more challenging and creative to emotionally communicate with the audience.

Comments

Popular Posts