Back to Old Cinema

 

Back to Old Cinema




It’s quite a long time since I abandoned my crazy emotions to old favourites. Some movies made me feel happy and baffled and inclined me to the storytelling and characters but now, I invest my leisure time in the old movies. When I watch old Tamil hits I can recollect the scenes like just watched. On the other hand, Hindi and Malayalam make me invade more corners of movies to make me understand new dimensions of social realities. Yes, a shift from a normal watch to grab the storyline to an insightful watch to blend with the humanistic emotions. Age and personal life experience even small things can make a big impact. Rewatching the golden old hits could be refreshing and awaken your mind with the struggles of old periods of cinema without retakes, actors who give voice, and music at the instant of expressing their acting abilities. So “ Back to Old Cinema is just like Back to Old Experience where technology dividend captured by the golden swords of skillful lives.

Comments

Popular Posts